[TenTec] FOR SALE: Newhaven Display for Orion

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:22:53 EDT 2018

I've got a new Newhaven monochrome display NHD-320240WG-BxTGK-VZ#-3VR-C

I originally bought this to install in my Orion 565 but never got around to
doing it.  According to Onno, PA1AP, this display should work but I'm not
entirely sure of any of the details of installing it.  There may be
sufficient information on the TenTec Wiki for doing so, but I don't know
because I never proceeded with the project.

It includes some hardware/connector that should make the installation
easier.

$30 plus shipping from zip 12054.  Please email me directly.

73, Barry N1EU