[TenTec] Ten Tec Regal 707 microphone

David W LeJeune, Sr lejeuned at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 12 19:18:09 EDT 2018

Hi, John.  I too have always had problems with foot switch.  A year or so ago I got a Heil pistol grip push to talk switch.  It's great. Kinda pricy - about $33.00 but works like a champ.  Here's a URL:
https://heilsound.com/amateur-radio-product-cat/amateur-radio/
It's a HS-2 hand switch - at the bottom of the page.

Dave WN5V (BTW - I traded my closet kilowatt - Omni V+ and Herc II for my Orion II and Titan III amp.  Sure miss the V+, although the Orion II is great.  Don't use it except for CW and digi.)