[TenTec] Ten Tec Desk Top KW Station

Paul A. Ramey wg0g at arrl.net
Sun Mar 25 13:21:26 EDT 2018

FS. Ten Ten Desk Top KW

I have a desk top KW station made by Ten Tec that is in a 19” rack with
Ten Tec markings.

I am the second owner of the station. I have all sales info and manuals

Has the following equipment:

19” by 20” cabinet

Titan 425 Amp with power supply

Paragon 585 with N4PY chip, makes it operate like a Paragon II, LED
lamps, voice board (not in due to N4PY chip), 258 RS-232 board with
program, filters, 282-250hz, 288-500hz & 285 1800-Hz,

256 FM board

961 PS/speaker

238 tuner with LED lamps

This is a complete station in VG condition and no issues and full output
of radio and amp.

I have photos that I send off line. I am asking $2000 OBO . Can deliver
to Dayton, will be there a week

or can talk about a meet. I live near St. Paul, MN right off of I-94 in WI

Paul, WG0G. Wg0gATarrl.net

--
Paul Ramey
WG0G