[TenTec] orion 1

Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Wed May 2 03:21:29 EDT 2018

Correct!
Thanks for the explanation Martin.

With the TT565 sw version 3.032 a numerical value '0' in the table will
put the meter at position 0
Adjusted it to 209 (which is the value to point at +60 on this TT565)

Just checked S-meter using the Elecraft XG3 Rf signal generator:
-107 dBm shows between S3 and S4 (as expected)
-73 dBm is  exact S9
-33 dBm is  exact +40

Using a TT565 (bought new in 2004) on fw 1.375b and for 12 months now a
second TT565+RX366 on fw 3.032x7b
Spare 2002 TT565 in the closet.

Now way I am giving up on these wonderfull rigs.

73
Mark, PA5MW