[TenTec] PARAGON MUTE

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue May 15 16:36:49 EDT 2018

Put a small dummy load on the Paragon ANT connector. Connect the receive signal from your coax switch to the REC Ant and switch to that antenna with the slide switch on the back of the radio.  Use the SPDT contact on the coax relay to put the Paragon in transmit when the DX 100 is in transmit.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone