[TenTec] Tentec items F/S penultimate version

Allan Taylor k7gt.cw at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:57:49 EDT 2018

305 level converter      takes 'raw' TTL level data from "Serial Port" on
OmniVI (from up to four radios!) to 25-pin RS232 serial. Can cable
down to 9-pin. These will work also with ICOM radios. I have two
units.

301 remote tuning pod, kit version.   ()NOT for Orion...)  $60 shipped

Hercules II linear amp            operation to be verified this weekend
and
9420 80A 13.8V power supply  (very heavy)      ditto

           package deal $800

          or

Herc II   $650
9420     $225

Can deliver along I-5 corridor between SF bay area and Seattle
Shipping is NOT included for the amp and p.s.

--
73     Allan    K7GT