[TenTec] Nostalgia

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Nov 13 17:07:34 EST 2018

I just got a very heavy package from NB3C/5.

Old, and I do mean old, advertising literature from Dayton, years past.

Included a general catalog featuring the Corsair II; another featuring the
Paragon; factory fliers for the Orion and Omni VII.  A 1995 price schedule.
A flyer for the Scout (I'm probably giving that one to W3WH who currently
owns a Scout - and all the modules).  And the Pegasus, Jupiter, Omni VI,
Omni VI+. A Ten-Tec Times announcing the 3rd Annual Ten-Tec Factory Hamfest
- in 2002.

Plus all sorts of other goodies. Telex-Hygain, Cushcraft, you name it.

Wow.

I'm not even sure where to start with all this.  It's ALMOST enough to make
me skip Sweepstakes this weekend!  (Almost, I said)

73, ron w3wn

---