[TenTec] orion vfo encoder

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:14:46 EST 2018

FYI, I still have two Omni 6 VFO encoders left

Bourns 128 PPR optical encoders - these are excellent replacements for
failing Omni VI/VI+ tuning encoders, main or RIT.  They feature 1/4in
shafts with 3/8 X 3/8 bushings which are what the Omni uses.  Model numbers
as follows:

ENA1J-C28-L00128 (Qty 1 available)

ENS1J-B28-R00128 (Qty 1 available)

Datasheet can be viewed here:
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/54/NC1J-777419.pdf

New ones currently go for $51-$67.  I'm offering these for $25 shipped
CONUS.  My understanding is that all of these will work well and are
essentially interchangeable.

Please respond via direct email.

73, Barry N1EU