[TenTec] Argonaut VI service manual ?

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sat Oct 6 21:30:14 EDT 2018

Carlos:

The frequency determining values and math are written in firmware.
There are no adjustments.

The only adjustment related to frequency is for the master oscillator
being U8 {GTXO_566}.    I suggest you perform a Master Reset and then
remeasure your radio.   CW mode and AM mode should be the same
frequency.  As to SSB mode, LSB and USB, I presume you have means to
actually measure the suppressed carrier frequency and not just "tuning"
the radio to what sounds correct.

73

Bob,  K4TAX