[TenTec] Radios for sale.

Frankie Hunt fhunt at bvu.net
Tue Oct 9 19:56:41 EDT 2018

I'm downsizing so I have several radios for sale:

TenTec Orion II Model 566. This radio has all optional filters. (1.8, 600,
300).  It does not have the antenna tuner.  Included is the manual, goodie
bag, power cable, Model 708 mic, remote tuning pod, model 310 fan and a
SignaLink USB interface.  Asking $1600 shipped. Everything is in excellent
condition and working order.

Tentec Omni VII Model 588AT.  This radio has both optional filters (500,
300) It DOES have the antenna tuner.

Included is the Manual, power cable, TenTec hand mic, model 310 fan, remote
tuning pod and a SignaLink USB interface.  Asking $1100 shipped. Everything
is in excellent condition and working order.

TenTec Eagle Model 599AT.  This is one of the latter ones made, it has the
IF out from the factory.  It has the 2.4, .600, and 15.0 filters installed.
It also has the Noise blanker and antenna tuner. Included is the power cable
and a Yaesu MH31 hand mic.  Asking $1100 shipped. Everything is in excellent
condition and working order.

TenTec Argonaut V  Model 516 TCXO.  Unfortunately, this radio needs the
finals replaced.  It receives fine on all bands.  AM and FM modes produce
less than 1 watt on my meter. It is in excellent cosmetic condition.
Included is the power cord, TenTec supplied hand mic and manual.  Sold as
is. (Not fully functioning, no power output!) Asking $350 shipped.

TenTec Centurion amp. Model 442B.  This is the black model.  It was amongst
the last made.  I purchased new from TenTec.  It has had very light usage.
It is in excellent condition. Included is the manual.  Asking $1300 plus $60
for shipping.

Palstar R30 receiver.  This one has the Collins filter.  It does AM, LSB,
USB modes.  It produces wonderful audio.  It has an internal battery tray if
you want to go portable with it, or you can run it off of your 12 volt
supply.  It is in excellent condition. Asking $350 shipped.

Icom 706 MK II G.  Like new condition.  Never mobile, only has had very
light usage. Has a high 150xxxx serial number. (uses currently available
finals). Included is the power cable and the hand mic that came with it. It
has the MARS mod.  Asking $650 shipped.

EVERYTHING (except the Argonaut) is in excellent condition.  I can send pics
upon request. Most items can be seen on my QRZ page.  Everything has been in
a controlled environment, never around any smoke.  You are welcome to try
out the radio or pick it up at my QTH (near VA/TN border on interstate 81)
I do NOT want to break up anything at the moment. Everything is sold as is.
I am good on QRZ.  Thanks Frankie K4TEN