[TenTec] Jupiter available or needs repaired? Drivers out.

mark kenward k8vf at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:28:11 EDT 2018

I have a nice Jupiter, but once I sent it to Ten Tec they indicate they cannot locate any drivers for it.
I am sorry I sent it ,now,  as it worked as a perfect QRP rig, about 5-9 watts out.  Now drivers are removed.
Anyone who does this kind of work want to take a shot at it, or perhaps have something to trade?
I recently sold my Omni A #25, and Omni C is on its way to LoLo Montana.
All I have left in TT is my Paragon II which I installed INRAD 2.8 filters in both I.F.
Sounds great and looks great on the scope in transmit.
Plus the Jupiter  which I would trade or have repaired.
Thanks for the input.
MarkK8VF