[TenTec] Carrier sliding across bands

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Wed Oct 24 12:16:05 EDT 2018

that could well be nothing more than a switching power supply (think wall wart here) and that’ s the oscillator singing away.

if you can, run the 7300 on a battery and pull the main breaker in the house. If the carrier goes away, start looking
if it’s still there, as your neighbors about pulling wall warts one at a time (good luck with that!)

Mike, WB8VGE
www.theheathkitshop.com