[TenTec] Eagle PS?

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 18:17:48 EDT 2018

If your Astron 35 amp supply is running too hot running an Eagle, better check the current draw that your Eagle is pulling.

It’s POSSIBLE that the Eagle has an issue that is causing it to draw too much. This could end up being very costly if you don’t correct it.

I use an RS-35 to run my Orion anti never even gets warm. The Eagle draws nothing near what an Orion draws.

Gary