[TenTec] Various Sites

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue Sep 11 17:40:22 EDT 2018

  There are several very active discussion groups found under Tentec on
the GROUPS.IO sites.    If looking for information regarding upgrades,
firmware, history and such relating to Tentec, these are good places to
look.

In spite of what many say and have said...........Tentec business is
alive and well.  They are building commercial products, repairing ham
radios and offering some accessory items on the Tentec.COM website.
However, there are no ham radios in production or for sale at this time.

And if I can assist, I'm always glad to do so.

73

Bob, K4TAX