[TenTec] 586 Paragon 2

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 16 03:57:45 EDT 2018

 Hi AllI have just purchased a non working PARAGON 2,586.The listed faults are NO TX AND RX, from what the seller told me there is No audio output, frequency display and clock are shown working.When I get it the first thing to do ( unless you learned gents advise otherwise!) is to Detoxit the board connectors and possibly check the condition and charge of the back up battery.Are there any other points to look out for?As always any help will be appreciatedSnowy G0HZE