[TenTec] 585 paragon

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu Sep 27 17:26:36 EDT 2018

bob,

if you strike out, I have some of the screws here. You can get them by the box from macmaster carr. I don’t have the original plastic washers however. I never was able to source those. I have some nylon ones from carr that work quite well, they’re a bit thicker

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/