[TenTec] Omni V Assistance Needed

Dry Martini Holding Company😎 qrp at kg4kgl.net
Sat Sep 29 16:42:09 EDT 2018

I have a similar issue with my V.9. When I first turn it on, it will be fine then recv audio will drop out. If I leave it on for 15 or 20 min, recv audio becomes normal again and is fine the rest of the day.

I sent mine to steve Yudell in Florida and he had it for a couple of weeks and it worked fine for him after he went through it. Now that I have it back it has started doing it again. I just don’t feel like boxing it up and sending it back. I am just going to live with it.

If you find out what the problem is, let me know.

Robert
KG4KGL