[TenTec] Omni (A, D or C) band pass

scott.vy1co scott.vy1co at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:52:37 EDT 2019

I am curious to know if anyone has ever played around with the band pass settings...set on most older TT rigs at 2.4kc. I am not suggesting it would  be a good idea or not, simply inquiring if others have found wider Crystal's (2.7 for example), that worked. While the Omni's and Corsairs of that period were a great rig for cw and SSB, wider filters can be more enjoyable to listen to. Just curious. Scott VY1COSent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.