[TenTec] Omni VI

Malcolm McLeman f5vbu at cegetel.net
Wed Apr 10 02:37:18 EDT 2019

Thanks your reply to which I responded immediately with image attachment
of the section LPF b board for comment. It is still awaiting passage
saction by a site moderator!
Have done the receive path diode replacement previously but never kept
notes so to avoid disaster wha t am looking for is simply the physical
placement of diodes D6 D7 and D8 on the LPF board.
If anyone can help please email me (f5vbi at cegetel.net) and I'll send
above-mentioned image for marking.
Mni tks in advance.
Malcolm F5VBU