[TenTec] digital readout corsair 2

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 13:06:07 EDT 2019

Hi Dale,The Corsair II display has a microprocessor that is "booted" at power up using a small capacitor that is mounted on the board. I had one of these leak fairly obviously and all was fixed after I located and replaced the electrolytic. Access the display board behind the LED digits. de Wb8yqj Don

My digital read out has started to do several things. It intermittently freezes
on one frequency and won’t respond to the PTO or the band switch. I turn the
radio off