[TenTec] Ten Tec Scout Band Module - 10 Meters

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Thu Apr 18 16:46:36 EDT 2019

Gary,

I certainly would like to have the schematic.
I have one of the most complete archives of Ten-Tec manuals and documents.
But it is not online.
It is several GB in size; too large to upload anywhere.

Bob, K4TAX, has a copy of my archive.
We update each other when we get new files.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with us!