[TenTec] Omni-VI+, No Xmit on 15m & 17m

Jim C 1291jim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:47:54 EDT 2019

Current consumption is high, even at low settings.

As I increase the power, it jumps from 5 amps to 20 as the power dial reaches about the 40% position (1100 or 1200).

Then if I increase power past that, the safety in the Ten Tec power supply kicks in and turns everything off.

Again, this only happens on 15 and 17 meters.

Jim

W6JIM