[TenTec] TenTec Eagle Model 599AT for sale

budw2gln at aol.com budw2gln at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 14:10:05 EDT 2019

Hi...

I have for sale a TenTec Eagle (599AT) in excellent condition.  Serial # 3055681680 with : 600 hz and 2.4 khz filters installed, The built in antenna tuner (AT) , the original mic, power cord,  & manual are included. It also has factory installed options:  Noise Blanker,  Aux 1 (Brings 9Mhz out for a Panadaptor or second SDR receiver ) and Aux 2 (Providing convenient Linear Amplifier keying)

 The AM filter for the Eagle (made by INRAD ) has been extremely hard to find….Almost impossible....Sooo the only reason that I am selling this unit is that I have acquired another Eagle and it has the 6Khz AM filter installed...

I have been a fan of AM for many years and have had my share of "Big Iron" and vintage AM gear.  The Eagle has exceptional AM capability and it will gives me the opportunity to generate medium power AM (200 to 300 watts) using it's low power (25 watts) AM capabality along with a Linear Amplifier to produce upwards of 200+ watts, or more, of quality AM carrier...

I am Asking $900.00  shipped CONUS or $850.00 with local pick-up

Please contact off site me at... budw2gln at aol.com

Many Thanks

73

Bud  W2GLN