[TenTec] LAST CALL: Corsair-I & VFO-243 Parts for Sale

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Thu Aug 8 08:02:34 EDT 2019

LAST CALL

This Corsair-I and VFO-230 parts sets are heading for e-Bay Monday.
If you need any components or parts, or the entire unit, contact
me. prices are very reasonable.

73 Bill N4LG

Shack and Shop Cleaning:

I have a 560 Corsair-I donor set that I am parting out. It was a
working radio whose case was in rough cosmetic shape. I removed and
used the PTO, knobs and one of the five toggle switches to restore
a nicer looking Corsair-1. Everything else remains. If you need a
board, an assembly, filters (250,500,1800,2400), the PA module,
meter, digital counter, wiring, faceplate panel, etc - drop me a line.

I also have a parted out matching 243 Remote VFO minus the PTO and
knobs. As well as two complete PTO's and one PTO board.

Everything will be very reasonably priced (below e-Bay numbers). I
accept PayPal, checks, cash, and use USPS Priority mail.

Thanks - 73 Bill N4LG