[TenTec] Omni vi audio

Byron Cordes byroncordes at icloud.com
Thu Aug 15 10:56:02 EDT 2019

Been a while  but had Omni vi that had a  mod for low mic input. Back left corner of radio  is where audio amps are . It was easy to see on mine they just added  resistors to top of resistors on board .  I used a Pr 40 mic and had way to much gain ! I cut one end of the resistors  so it was back to stock.
73s Byron AC9PA

Sent from my iPad