[TenTec] Tx audio

Byron Cordes byroncordes at icloud.com
Wed Aug 28 08:43:53 EDT 2019

Hello everyone.
I have a Orion that’s been a problem child!  Thanks for the idea of using silver grease on those pin connectors.
 I now only have one more problem . The radio has a audio pop when radio keyed in ssb , alc light flashes every two seconds or so. Tx audio sounds ok with pop . I can turn off tx and still have the pop . DP is off .  Anyone else ever run into this problem?  A9 caps where changed 6 months ago with recommend caps from Mouser.
 Will get the scope out tonight and look around . Oh it will do it’s popping thing with out mic connected  , just ground pin 3 of mic connector and there’s pop pop pop hihi.
Thanks AC9PA Byron 73s

Sent from my iPad