[TenTec] looking for a schematic

Bob DeVarney W1ICW w1icw at myfairpoint.net
Sat Dec 21 16:06:13 EST 2019

Hi All,
I am in the midst of restoring my Corsair II (a bucket list radio) and
discover that the board doesn't match the published schematics or
manuals. Specifically my board has the Motorola MC1496 IC and the
schematics all have the TL422. Pinouts are totally different. While this
is not a showstopper, and I am sure I can figure it out by using the two
different datasheets, I can't help but wonder if there are other
"gotchas" lurking on this board that I might miss.
By any chance does anyone have a schematic they would be willing to
share, either electronic format (preferred) or paper? This is for the
80975 Oscillator Mixer board.

Thanks in advance and VY 73,

Bob W1ICW

--
Some people bring happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
~Oscar Wilde~