[TenTec] Omni VII questions

Mike Cumbo mcumbo at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 20:56:21 EST 2019

Hello Winston,

 I can't answer question #1 but did some testing on question #2. I see
little or no attenuation of audio with a NR setting of 5. With a setting of
9 there is some loss of audio but not much, not even enough to need to
change the volume control setting. I am also using the 307 external speaker.
My test was on 75 meter SSB.

Tnx, Mike Cumbo, ND4S