[TenTec] Steve Hunt G3TXQ

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Thu Jan 3 10:25:55 EST 2019

My Dad, Steve Hunt (G3TXQ), passed away peacefully at home on 29th
December 2018 aged 71 years, after a 3 year battle with prostate cancer.

He enjoyed Christmas with his family and friends around him, but began
to deteriorate shortly after.

He kept a record of his cancer journey which can be found at
http://karinya.net/cancer/A funeral service will be held on Thursday
17th January.

I am aware that my Dad’s website contains information that many find
useful, and I will keep this (including his cancer diary) up and running.

Thank you for all of the messages of condolence that we have received.
  My Mum and I are very touched that people care so much, and that
Steve’s work has helped so many.

Jonathan Hunt