[TenTec] Steve Hunt G3TXQ

Jeff Sumner kc4fox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:10:39 EST 2019

On 1/3/19, 10:33 AM, "TenTec on behalf of Steve Hunt" <tentec-bounces at contesting.com on behalf of steve at karinya.net> wrote:

    My Dad, Steve Hunt (G3TXQ), passed away peacefully at home on 29th
    December 2018 aged 71 years, after a 3 year battle with prostate cancer.

    He enjoyed Christmas with his family and friends around him, but began
    to deteriorate shortly after.

    He kept a record of his cancer journey which can be found at
    http://karinya.net/cancer/A funeral service will be held on Thursday
    17th January.

    I am aware that my Dad’s website contains information that many find
    useful, and I will keep this (including his cancer diary) up and running.

    Thank you for all of the messages of condolence that we have received.
      My Mum and I are very touched that people care so much, and that
    Steve’s work has helped so many.

    Jonathan Hunt

Condolences to you and yours,
Please- I can reach his writing at- http://karinya.net/cancer