[TenTec] WTB: Omni VI opt 3 or Plus PARTS rig, junker

Peter Bertini radioconnection at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:21:38 EST 2019

I would be interested in picking up a junker Omni VI Plus or Opt 3 for
parts.  Not worried about case, front panel or PA condition, but prefer a
unit that is likely to have good  CPU, VFO and crystal mixer boards. Don't
need the filters or working encoder. Shipping damaged ok.

If you have a clunker that is taking up space, drop me a line.  This is to
keep my two aging Omni VI Plus rigs running.  These radios are no longer
aging gracefully.

regards

Pete k1zjh