[TenTec] Wanted: 2 pin Molex power cord for Argo VI

robert robj22020 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:38:02 EST 2019

I recently acquired a TT Argonaut VI but the power cord it came with was
cut down to 20 inches and fitted on one end with Anderson powerpole
connectors.

I have a Jupiter but i dont think the DC out on the back is suffcient
amperage to power the Argo VI xmtr (?)

I need something more like the 4 ft length stock cord that comes with
Jupiters, Argonaut VI and Eagles with a 2 pin Molex on one end and just
bare wire on the other end (or spade or ring connectors)...

will buy or trade, let me know what you have, thanks

Rob N9KX