[TenTec] Visited Ten-Tec this week

Jill Dybka jilly at benlomand.net
Mon Jan 14 00:09:27 EST 2019

Hi
As my Christmas present, my husband drove me over to Sevierville so I could drop off an Argosy & a Titan IV Digital that have been sitting a while.

While we were there I asked about Ten-Tec's plans for amateur radio. While they said that the gov’t contracts are important, next month they are going to release an Omni VII+ in a metal cabinet, on a limited basis, to test the ham market. The circuit boards will be produced in Ohio, with radio assembly in TN. I have no other information.
73
Jilly
WA4CZD
DeKalb Co., TN