[TenTec] Omni VI repairer's?

Ken Brown kenradiobrown at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:08:20 EDT 2019

I love the Omni VI and have two of them myself. I am a competent
troubleshooter of electronics having worked as a technician and engineer on
radio communications equipment, radioastronomical instruments, etc., before
I retired. Problem is I am leaving for a two month vacation today, and I
live in Hawaii. Shipping the radio back and forth would be costly. If you
still are looking for someone to work on it in September and the distance
to Hawaii is not a show stopper, contact me then.

DE N6KB aka KH6KB