[TenTec] Lubricating Orion II Heat Sink Fan

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 14 21:39:17 EDT 2019

Perhaps it’s a commentary on our society. But in this case it may be that our time is worth more than our gadgets. I guess there was a time when our devices were more precious than the time it took us to fix them. Nowadays, it’s our time that’s most precious. Which is why I decided fixing the fan was costing more than I was willing to pay...

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith