[TenTec] Lubricating Orion II Heat Sink Fan

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 15 13:13:29 EDT 2019

You’re right, on all counts, of course! Especially since the vast majority of people will never keep whatever it helps cool long enough to wear out the bearings. If they do keep it that long, they’ll simply replace it, anyway because it takes less time and effort...

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith