[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI plus digital readout failing.... parts needed

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 12:48:22 EDT 2019

My beautiful Ten Tec Omni VI plus has performed marvelously for over 25 years and is my favorite radio. Now the lower segments of the digital readout have begun to fail, so I have the following questions:
1. Have any of you experienced this problem with the Omni VI digits ?
2. Did you replace them yourself  ?
3. Are they available from the present owner of Ten Tec service ?
4.Does anyone have a used but known to be working digital readout parts for an Omni VI ?
Please respond with answers if you can.
Thank you, and 73, John, K5PGW