[TenTec] Older TenTec Stuff For Sale

wes Bolin k5apl41 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:52:52 EDT 2019

I have the following pieces for sale:

TenTec 715 Speech Processor.  It has no cables.  It is in good cosmetic condition but it is not tested.  It came from an Estate and other equipment has worked with no problems.  No manual.  Asking $80 plus shipping.

TenTec RX320 SDR Receiver.  Has cables but no antenna and no manual.  From the above Estate sale.  Asking
$70 plus shipping.

TenTec KR-5A  automatic keyer/paddle.  This belongs to me and it works as it should.  Good cosmetic condition.
Has cables but no manual.  Asking $40 plus shipping.

Power supplies for all items not included.  I used wall warts.  Paypal OK.  Thanks for looking.
Wes
K5APL
Texarkana, AR  71854

Sent from Mail for Windows 10