[TenTec] Orion - II for sale in 8 land

Jeff Sumner kc4fox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 07:47:13 EDT 2019

Hiya Folks!

I’m starting the process of selling my Orion II. No transmatch, but all Ten-Tec filters are installed.

I’m a non-smoker.

Looking for somewhere around $1,500, and can deliver within a hundred miles (or so) of Cleveland, Ohio. Has the cooling fan, and a mic from Ten-Tec.

Is there anyone looking for a slightly dusty, lightly used rig? It does need a new battery.

My antenna is lousy, but we might be able to test on-air, if you’re game to try.

I don’t use the rig anymore and though it was originally purchased so that I could work when nearby W8TTY was running, it’s not necessary for the role.

Jeff Sumner – KC4FOX