[TenTec] More Omni D problems

tfr001 at myfairpoint.net tfr001 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Jun 27 17:48:45 EDT 2019

Ding ding ding We have a winner...
Mike, I assume you meant the "Hamlin" relay on the SWR board (inside the lowpass filter box) ?
I just checked it. It is indeed a little flaky... sometimes makes contact, sometimes kinda resistive, sometimes no contact at all.
I don't know whether that is my total problem, but it's something. I'll take anything at this point... been chasing this problem for many months.
Seems like an obvious answer now, too bad I didn't try it before!

So I'm in the market for one of these... "Hamlin HE551C5018"

-Tom N1OOQ