[TenTec] (no subject)

Winston jones_winston at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 11 14:46:53 EDT 2019

Mike,
Don’t need knobs but have question.

I have Jupiter and bought used Omni VII about 3 months ago. Like features of Omni VII but receive sensitivity not as good as Jupiter. Find often have to turn up audio volume to near 100% on receive to get adequate volume.

Is this your experience? Are there any tuneups or any front end problems that could explain it?

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone