[TenTec] Titan Repair

w4tjegrunt at gmail.com w4tjegrunt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 10:19:40 EDT 2019

Look up triad electronic supply in Winston Salem. I don’t see a web page anymore, but on google, there’s still a telephone number. You want to talk to Mike, N4VE.
He has a tech (Keith) who did repair work on my Titan 3 several times, and always fixed it lickety-split.
I had a blown fuse issue with mine several yrs, ago. What worked for me was ordering a 220 surge protector and inserting that between the 220 outlet and the amp. Mine is an ICE model number 338.
73 es GL de Jack W4TJE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10