[TenTec] TEN-TEC RX-340 For Sale

richardscott w richardscottw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:11:21 EDT 2019

TEN-TEC RX-340 serial number 10254 for sale. This receiver works
perfectly and is in excellent cosmetic condition. I just got it back
from TEN-TEC service where I had it factory aligned and tested. The
full test report will be included with sale, as well as the power
cord, technical manual and the original box. I have had it
rack-mounted in my non-smoking shack since 2003.
Pictures and test report are available upon request.
Asking $2900 shipped (USA only). Paypal or money order please.

Scott N3SW
richardscottw at gmail dot com