[TenTec] Panadaptor questions

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Thu May 9 16:05:48 EDT 2019

You offer an interesting option for monitoring!

You could certainly use any of the SDR receivers with your computer to monitor the IF of the Argonaut 5. These all offer adapter functionality. You may need an IF output buffer but these are cheap and easily installed.

By your description of your TV’s capabilities, any arrangement that would work with a PC would thus work with your TV.

I actually have screen mirroring operational with my MAC Pro and LG OLED TV and this works very well. The only thing I would like to see would be a way to have the screen mirror operating in a picture in picture box so I could follow the pC while watching TV.

Gary

W0DVN