[TenTec] TenTec equipment for sale

budw2gln at aol.com budw2gln at aol.com
Wed May 29 23:38:40 EDT 2019

I'll take the 229 if available...

Bud. W2GLN

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 Bernie Gardner <tentec at contesting.com> wrote:
I have the following equipment for sale.  These items belonged to my
father-in-law and have not been used for 10-20 years.  I can't verify
their operability though they are in reasonable cosmetic condition.

Titan 425 1.5kW amplifier: SN 283-0036 with Model 425S Power Supply for
Titan amplifier; 220V (power and plate voltage cables included).  I'm
asking $500 for these but given the weight of the power supply I would
like to limit the sale someone within reasonable driving distance of
southeastern Massachusetts.

Corsair II, SN 580-01724: Turns on but no transmit/receive: $100 plus
shipping

Model 229 Antenna Tuner, SN 229-088: $100 plus shipping

Bernie, W1AZ