[TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!

Ken Pearce n4kcd at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 31 17:22:38 EDT 2019

Hadn’t really wanted to reply to this. But I was there and saw the radio.

I don’t agree that the price is to high as I saw plenty of people willing to pay upwards of 6000.00 for the new Elecraft, Flex, or Icom radios.

Outside of Elecraft or Flex the Omni will likely have no competition in the receiver category. TenTec has a big following from their government and commercial customers
Because of the quality.

73,
Ken

Sent from my iPhone