[TenTec] Omni VI v FT102 receive

Malcolm McLeman f5vbu at cegetel.net
Fri Nov 15 02:19:39 EST 2019

Thanks vm again Bob.. All good stuff which I've carried out in more
salubrious times when younger but practically speaking if there is a
deterioration in receive signal path/sensitivity it basically comes down
to either a board change..
I recently with assistance renewed the T/R diodes on the receive path in
the LPF board and thought it may be down to that but there is no
significant change in signal strength when bypassing the LPF board and
injecting a sig directly (fm antenna) into PL17 o/p .
As my technical ability is no vm impaired I was hoping someone may have
experience and  repaired a similar problem to facilitate an easy
troubleshoot.
73
Malcolm/F5VBU