[TenTec] AT566K battery replacement

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Fri Oct 4 15:13:35 EDT 2019

Remove the battery and install the new one.   Be sure polarity is correct.

As to installing  the tuner into your Orion II, radio power off, remove
the battery from the tuner to be installed, install the tuner in the
Orion II, install the battery in the tuner.  Be sure polarity is correct
and the connectors are correctly and fully inserted.

73

Bob, K4TAX