[TenTec] For Sale: batch of misc Ten-Tec odds 'n ends

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:44:38 EDT 2019

I'm cleaning house before moving, and have a box of misc. Ten-Tec odds 'n
ends available.  It includes:

7   TMP mini-coax cables of various lengths, plus TMP plugs/sockets so you
can make your own
4   Tuning knob trim rings: 3 original with gray ring plus 1 enhanced
replacement trim ring
1   Model 2203 Highpass Filter (this was for the Orion to eliminate the low
frequency transient that tripped some linears)
2   Ten-Tec #220 Crystal filters, 9MHz 2400Hz
1   KVG XF-9M Crystal filter 9MHz 500Hz
1   PowerPole adapter cable for new style 2-pin white Molex (Orion etc)
1    2-pin white Molex power plug, new style (Orion etc)
2    4-pin white Molex power plugs, old style
1   replacement speaker, I believe it fits Corsair II, perhaps others as
well, brand new from Ten-Tec
6   assorted brown knobs from Omni (or Corsair I?)

You can see a photo of the stuff here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aePHBc6tX5tZ67id9

please email me directly with an offer for the entire lot, I don't want to
break it up and sell individual items, too busy moving - please include $10
for approx shipping charges

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU