[TenTec] What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Sun Sep 8 19:40:33 EDT 2019

I had always wanted an Argonaut 509.  This was especially true when I
spent some time in western Massachusetts in the early to mid 1980s.  I
had a ground floor apartment in a building, and there was a convenient
cliff and trees on top of it, so I was enthused about putting up a long
wire antenna up to the trees.  I never bought the 509, though.  I
remedied that several years ago by buying an Argonaut 515 from a list
member.  I started buying Ten Tec radios some years ago when I purchased
an Argonaut II from AES.  I had a lot of fun with that radio, and still
have it. Since then, I have had an Omni V, a Corsair II, an Omni VII, an
Eagle, and 4 Argonaut VI rigs.

They are addictive!

73,

Steve WA9JML